Orignally published on 2021-11-19 14:30:21 by 30seconds.com
Prep Time: 20 minutes plus time to freeze
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes plus time to freeze
Servings: Makes 1 pie
Here’s how to make it:
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together peanut butter and maple syrup. Combine with ice cream.
- Spread half of the ice cream mixture evenly in pie crust.
- Sprinkle an even layer of 1/4 cup of the chopped peanuts on top of ice cream layer.
- Arrange banana slices evenly over top of peanuts. Place in the freezer while you make chocolate ganache.
- To make the chocolate ganache, in a small saucepan on low heat, melt chocolate chips, soy milk and coconut oil together, stirring frequently. When well combined, remove ganache from heat and set aside.
- Remove pie from freezer and pour on a layer of half of the chocolate ganache. Spread remaining ice cream mixture over top.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup chopped peanuts and the last of the chocolate ganache. Sprinkle with last 2 tablespoons of chopped peanuts. Cover and freeze overnight or until firm.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.