Orignally published on 2022-01-19 08:20:25 by www.bollyinside.com
This tutorial is about the How to Reverse Image Search on Android and iPhone. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to Reverse Image Search on Android and iPhone. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How to Reverse Image Search on Android and iPhone
Image searches, a search engine feature that allows you to view images directly connected to your search phrases, are already familiar to most of us. However, there is a different type of image search for when you already have the image and need to know its source or origin, find comparable photos, or verify it. On your iOS or Android smartphone, as well as your desktop or laptop, you can use a reverse image search tool to get the job done. In this article, we will teach you how to use various tools, apps, and websites to run a reverse lookup on your mobile device.
How to reverse search for an image using Google Chrome
If you’re using Chrome on Android or iOS, it’s easy to do a Google image search. Here’s how to get started.
- Go to your selected image in the Chrome browser.
- Touch and hold the image until a menu appears.
- Tap Search Google for this image (iOS 14) or Search with Google Lens (Android 10).
- See the results.
How to reverse the search of an image with Google Lens
Your mobile device may have shipped with Google Lens pre-installed, and the app is still available separately on the Google Play Store for Android. For iOS, Lens is now built into the main Google Search app, so there’s no need to download a separate app on iPhone.
- Navigate to an image in your photo library or from a web page.
- Touch the Lens icon to start the image recognition operation.
- The app will then perform a reverse image search, identify the image, and offer similar alternative images.
How to reverse the search of an image in Android
- Go to images.google.com in your browser.
- You want the desktop version, so you’ll need to select it. In Chrome, tap the three dots at the top right to open the More menu.
- Check the Desktop Site option.
- Tap on the small camera icon to get the option to upload an image.
How to reverse search for an image on an iPhone
You can also perform a reverse image search on iOS. Here’s how to get started.
- Go to images.google.com.
- You want the desktop version, so you’ll need to request it. In Safari, tap the Share icon, with the arrow pointing up, to open the Share menu. In Chrome, tap the three-dotted More icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Scroll down through the options until you find Request desktop site and tap it.
- Tap the tiny camera icon to get the option to upload an image.
How to Reverse Image Search on Bing
- In any browser, desktop or mobile, type the address of the Bing home page in the address bar.
- Tap the center lens icon.
- Tap Allow camera access to start a visual search.
- Tap Allow to allow the app to access motion and orientation.
- You can identify anything in the vicinity automatically by pointing your smartphone camera directly at any object as the app immediately reads what it is.
- Tap the magnifying glass button to get more information.
- Alternatively, you can take a new image with your camera app or choose one or more images from your photo gallery for identification and reference.
Final words: How to Reverse Image Search on Android and iPhone
I hope you understand this article How to Reverse Image Search on Android and iPhone, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.