Orignally published on 2021-12-08 23:24:49 by 30seconds.com
Fish is not only healthy, it cooks fast so you can get out of the kitchen and do other things. This easy baked cod recipe has a crunchy breadcrumb topping flavored with Parmesan and spices. You can’t go wrong.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 6 cod fillets, about 1 1/2 to 2 inches thick
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
Here’s how to make it:
- Lightly oil the bottom of a cast iron skillet. Place the fish in the skillet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the lemon juice, mayonnaise, garlic powder and onion powder. Spoon the mixture over the fish.
- Combine the breadcrumbs and Parmesan. Sprinkle it all over the fish. Drizzle the melted butter over the top.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven until fish is cooked through and topping is golden brown, about 20 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.